Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Everything come to the square once again... Go back to Original Draft Copy...!!

Wednesday, 16 January 2013 at 5 pm

Everything come to the square once again... Go back to Original Draft Copy...!!

I have been waiting since 7 January 2013 after my confirmation to them.

The amendment that the Designer has done will be the worst of all as most of my friends do agree with it after they have seen my amended draft copy...!!

The final choice for me will be to get back the Original Draft Copy...!!

I don't understand why I need to waste lots of time for the amendment but they simply can't do it properly as I need me to Approve it at last...!!

What will be the point for me to request for editing but it turn out to be worst than the Original Copy...!!

Must well I simply take the Original Draft Copy...!!

Hopefully it will be ready by 28 January 2013 for collection.







No comments: