Thursday, August 13, 2009

The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death...~

The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death but when I stand in front of you yet you don't know that I love you...~

The furthest distance in the world is not when I stand in front of you yet you can't see my love but when undoubtedly knowing the love from both yet cannot be together...~

The furthest distance in the world is not being apart while being in love but when I plainly can not resist the yearning yet pretending you have never been in my heart...~

The furthest distance in the world is not struggling against the tides but using one's indifferent heart to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you...~

Wander in peace and solitude, free and fearless. -- from someone's website
(translation: 平静地独自前行, 自由而无畏 )

世界上最远的距离 The furthest distance in the world
  不是生与死 is not between life and death
  而是我就在你的面前 but when I stand in front of you
  你却不知道 yet you don't know that
  我爱你 I love you


  世界上最远的距离 The furthest distance in the world
  不是我在你面前你却不知道我爱你 is not when I stand in font of you
yet you can't see my love
  而是明明知道彼此相爱 but when undoubtedly knowing the ... love from both
  却不能够 yet cannot
  在一起 be togehter


  世界上最远的距离 The furthest distance in theworld
  不是你我相爱不能在一起 is not being apart while being in love
  而是明明无法抵挡这股思念 but when plainly can not resist the yearning
  却还得故意装作 yet pretending
  丝毫不把你放在心里 you have never been in my heart

  世界上最远的距离 The furthest distance in the world
  不是明明无法抵挡这股思念 is not
  却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
  而是用自己冷漠的心给爱你的人 but using one's indifferent heart
  挖了一条无法跨越的沟渠 to dig an uncrossable river
for the one who loves you.

No comments: